Friday, August 07, 2009

I don't know about anyone else but when it is warm and sunny I want to be outside. Hence me by the pool working. I also want to do my partying outside as well. Indoor sub-basement amusements should only be done in the winter.

TODAY & NIGHT

F.O.K.U.S. Presents The Stoop 2009 @ Fort Greene Park
Fort Greene Park (Myrtle ave btwn Washington + N. Portland) BKNY, 1– 6p.m.;FREE. Arts Celebration with Keys N Krates, Belikos, Gist, The Kid Daytona, Caleb Curtis, The Approaching Storm, Fascious and more; Hosted by Circa '95.

Sun 8.9

HIGH ON LIFE - Sunday Rooftop Party

Highbar 251 W48th Street at 8th Avenue.
DJ David Medina
DJ Pepe (Electric Lila), Jose "Pepito" Gomez Live Performance, Free Corn on the Cob 4pm-8pm, $4 Coronas, $7 Caprihinas 4pm-8pm
 RAIN OR SHINE.
 Free with RSVP with your name and number of guests. This week, we'll have a Cuban feel to the party, as David Medina and DJ Pepe let loose with the South American sounds, and Jose "Pepito" Gomez gives us a live acoustic performance. 
Doors 4-11pm. 21+ w/I.D.

RISE @ NOVECENTO
Novecento 343 West Broadway (Broome/Grand). With Anthony Velarde, No Cover, 8pm-2am, Every Sunday.

No comments: